Thursday, April 16, 2009

Time to work through the clutter!



Spring is here! Time to pull out the bikes, the gardening tools and the tennis rackets. If you are like most of my clients, it takes a while to find where you strategically placed all these items in preparation for winter so they would be out of the way in the garage.

Most clients call me around this time looking for help on how to best organize and utilize their garage. I have some that can't fit their second car in the garage so it has become a one car garage with a storage area next to it. And after a long winter, who wants to start rummaging through the storage depot that has accumulated over the winter. That is my job. I come into the garage, assess the space and start designing a function, beautiful space. It is amazing how adding some accessories and lifting items off the floor can increase the usable space. Plus, with minimal time and money, I can transform a storage depot into a haven for your car, gardening tools, toys, etc.

Keep posted for some exciting tips and ideas on how you can transform your garage into a space your love and want to show off to your friends and family.




No comments: